IT Infrastructure Management Services
Companies can choose to deploy applications and store their data on Public, Private or Hybrid clouds.
In case of Private Clouds, cloud services are maintained for one client. It may be managed internally or externally by Internal IT or third-party. This gives organization little edge on security but same time because of small scale they won’t able to cost benefits of virtualization.
Public Cloud is extension of private cloud with additional cost-benefit due to service-provider orients low cost cloud storage (“pay-as-you-go” model) to enterprise. Public Cloud like Microsoft Windows Azure passed the benefit of shared infrastructure and automation in term of low-cost. Another advantage is that provides on-demand scalability.
Some of the major benefits of cloud computing are:
- Flexibility to scale up or down, ideal for businesses with growing or fluctuating bandwidth demands
- Disaster recovery. Small businesses are twice as likely as larger companies to have implemented cloud-based backup and recovery solutions, avoid large investment.
- Automatic software updates. Cloud servers are off-premise so suppliers take care of them for you and roll out all necessary updates, leaving you free to focus on the things that matter, like growing your business.
- Capital-expenditure free. Pay-as-you-go subscription-based service model cuts out the high cost of hardware. Ease of setup and management also reduces IT costs.
- Increased collaboration. When teams can access, edit and share documents real-time, anytime, from anywhere, they are able to do more and better together. They are not restricted by which device they use too.
- More efficient document control, as all files are stored centrally and everyone sees one and same version.
- Security. Data is stored in the cloud, you can access it no matter what happens to your hardware.
- Environmentally friendly.